Thursday, June 10, 2010

Looking for info about following thimbles

Can you help me with the names of these thimbles? The one in the middle is RCD (Royal Crown Derby), and two others are Royal Doulton - Minton, but I do not know from which collection etc. they are from.

Royal Crown Derby Thimble, Royal Doulton Minton Thimble

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Sue! Now I know that the Minton on the right is "Regency Style Border" from the bicentenary collection 1793-1993.